WnSoft Forums

Can't Burn DVD

mdsphotoimages

Hope you can l have tried to burn a dvd of a wedding. Everything runs ok right down to the muliplexing goes to start the dvd and you can hear the drive start , thats when you get the error message and it stops, I have tried it on the slowest setting of 4x burn but still it wont work, this is very frustrating as I nearly have to wait for 40 mins for it to fail help me please

Guest Yachtsman1

Hope you can l have tried to burn a dvd of a wedding. Everything runs ok right down to the muliplexing goes to start the dvd and you can hear the drive start , thats when you get the error message and it stops, I have tried it on the slowest setting of 4x burn but still it wont work, this is very frustrating as I nearly have to wait for 40 mins for it to fail help me please

If you have read all the previous posts in this thread & taken note of the suggestions, the only other thing I can suggest is to give us full details of the show you are trying to burn to a DVD, starting with its size, number of images, run length, & sound files.

Yachtsman1.