WnSoft Forums

Saving Problem

canico

I have made a sequence putting in the images ( all used before in previous sequences ) and then saved it as have done many times before - when I opened the sequence later to add the music all the pictures came up 'image not found' with a blue display. I then checked that all the tool bar settings are on and started again this time adding the music and completing the sequence construction and saving. When I opened the sequence again later to have another look at it again all the images were again 'image not found' but the title page, the black slides and the music were all there.

As I have spent many hours on this sequence I am frustrated and would appreciate any advice and suggestions as to what is going wrong before I make it again. PS I save to an external hard drive.

Thank you

Canico,

I Objects and Animation / Properties you can see where PTE is "looking" for the image.

Check that this location is available and that the image is in the folder.

Also it is possible that your external drive is being assigned a different Drive letter to when the "Save" was made?

Is the external drive unplugged regularly?

DG

• 2 weeks later...

Dave

Thank you for your reply,apologies I have been away so have been delayed but am now back with the problem.

The external hard drive is only connected when I am working with photos and sequences.

I have checked that the pics are in the folder and they are all present when selecting F3 but have found what may be cause of the problem.When in 'settings. - 'toolbars' -top right toolbars I had previously put a check mark against all the options but going into this area again some of the options including 'change image/video file' have unticked themselves despite having selected 'save 'profile'.

Have you any further suggestions please?