WnSoft Forums

PTE will not render in Video Builder

Laszlo K

Hi All

I have installed the V 8 Beta and updated at this point to V8.0.7.

I was just finished a project (the second with V8 +) and wanted to burn it into a DVD. It would start up and after about 7 minutes just before the conversion starts it would stall. The computer is running OK, curser is active and I can minimize the window but it would not shut down only with Ctrl-Alt-Del.

I have tried it several times and give it more or less time before cutting out.

When I was shutting my computer I got two PTE error messages and as the result I could not shot down Windows unless I ok'd the pop-ups.

After several days of trying to work around the problem decided to create an AVI file which I put in my video editing program and burned the disc's I needed.

Uninstalled PTE 8.0.7 and tried with V7.5.10 but I still was getting the same problem, no rendering and pop-ups at shut down.

Should I uninstall V7.5 as well?

I was looking for remnants of installation files in the registry but found only about 9 related to V8.

I used Advanced System Care for uninstall and file removal.

I attach 3 screen shots, #1 Is the stall window (it was about 40 minutes after it stopped. #2 and #3 they come up in that order.

I have been creating DVD's since PTE can create them so not understanding the program is not an issue.

Regards

Laszlo

post-6772-0-92210500-1417367756_thumb.jp

post-6772-0-73811200-1417367776_thumb.jp

post-6772-0-46088500-1417367793_thumb.jp

I never had other than a drop shadow issue in the menu part of it but Igor promptly had taken car of it. This is a different problem and I have tried to search out the problem string but could not find it.

Laszlo

Guest Yachtsman1

Laszlo

First of all the current version of PTE is 8.0.9. I burned a DVD with 8.0.7 version about a month ago with no problems. I'm not sure what your problem is but I'm 99% sure it isn't PTE. Did you make any changes to the settings in the first PTE Video Builder screens other than add the title? When you download the new PTE do you tick all the boxes including the video builder box.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

post-5560-0-06980900-1417373433_thumb.jp

Yes Eric.

I also used the V8 for a burn project but had issues with the drop shadow on the menu. Put it on the forum and Igor responded and sent me an V 8.0.7 Beta which had solved the problem. Fixed the menu and burned the project without problem.

I did tick the boxes and no had not change more than I needed to. The fonts as well I had used them before so it could not choke on them. I had also created an EXE an AVI (that I used in the in the video editing program) one .APP for Mac and also two different MP4 formats. That means that all was working but the builder. (The project involved 7 people with different needs)

My question is the strings indicating PTE on image 2 and 3. Also drive D which is not the location of the program the matter of fact it contains mostly thousands of audio files. On the other hand the project folder is on drive C on my desktop with all files including the audio in there. Generally when I'm done with the project I move the whole package to another external drive.

I think I will remove V7.5.10 and try to clean up the system of residues and re install 8.0.9.

I have been burning for years and my computer works very well. I use Pinnacle, and Nero both creates renders and burns without problem. If is a computer issue those would have a hick-up as well.

Laszlo

After uninstalling V7.5.10 and V8.0.9 run two scanner programs to take out left overs from the registry and when one of them made an attempt to restart my computer I got this screen

post-6772-0-37803400-1417392442_thumb.jp

I had all un installed re-installed the latest V8.0.9 Got a new key from Wnsoft support which I'm thankful for.

But here is the issue and what is confusing.
I have tried another project and all is working the way it is supposed to work.

The project in question is a big volume: 227 images with a total volume of 1.07 GB. Also 3 animated credits.
For some reason Video Builder keeps on choking on it.
I did have audio problems with a corrupt audio file and I thought I had the issue resolved when I replaced the file with a converted version of it.I attempted to make video files from the project just to have some final output and of all the lower resolution MP4 would run well. Split the audio from video in another program and with that audio from the MP4 I replaced the multiple audio tracks on the time line. From there I was able to produce an HD AVI file that I used with Nero to burn DVD's because of the stalling of Video Builder at 98%.It is still doing it with the new reinstall and key.
So where the problem could be? :unsure:

Laszlo

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18126-audio-in-pte/

OK It is working.
Uninstalled all PTE and related files folders.
Reboot and re-installed PTE V8.0.9 with new key.
Moved the project to another drive and deleted the .MP3 audio file and replaced it with the same track but .WAV file format.
So actually the total size is larger because of the WAV file. but it burned without a problem.
I guess the MP3 had the issues and stalled the rendering process.

Laszlo