WnSoft Forums

Advanced Carousel

Igor

Works great but how do you make it rotate all images through the front? It seems to stop in the same place regardless of the times set for side duration. When I adjust the "speed" the time changes automatically. When I adjust the time, the speed changes automatically?

Best regards,

Lin

Add the same six images twice in the following order:

Apply the style to all 12 images.

Remember to use the same percentage size each time.

DG

P.S. in the next pass you will need:

until all six images have been at the front.

• Like 1

Yes, I'm assuming you mean the "loop" function in slide styles, but I don' think the "LOOP" function is really a solution.

The second way is useful, but wouldn't it be better to just modify the original style so that all six images get to the front at least one time?

Playing with this brought up another possibility - wouldn't it be useful to have the option of modifying the background image in project options by addition of the blur feature? So when one chooses their own background image for the slides, they could also blur it as desired.... Just a thought...

Best regards,

Lin

Yes, I'm assuming you mean the "loop" function in slide styles, but I don' think the "LOOP" function is really a solution.

The second way is useful, but wouldn't it be better to just modify the original style so that all six images get to the front at least one time?

Playing with this brought up another possibility - wouldn't it be useful to have the option of modifying the background image in project options by addition of the blur feature? So when one chooses their own background image for the slides, they could also blur it as desired.... Just a thought...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Sorry I meant repeat until escape is pressed. :)

I think that Igor will update this version - If you look at Carousel 9, I did exactly what you suggested.

The difference is that I was not able to add the extra parameters. Only Igor can do that.

Work in progress.

I have also made a suggestion about the BG

In this case a plain or grad BG is better but if he can apply a dissolve to JUST the BG between slides................

DG