WnSoft Forums

Fun Ending For Some Slideshows...

Lin Evans

During an insomnia attack I spent a sleepless night watching late night Television and old James Bond movies were playing. I saw Sean Conney, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig sequentially - LOL.

Each movie was, as is usual in the series preceded by some interesting special effects. I decided to create a little fun ending rather than prelude for some of my own mini-productions using a pseudo James Bond theme... Just for fun folks...

http://lin-evans.org/bond/jbending.zip (Windows zipped exe - about 35 meg)

http://lin-evans.org/bond/jbendingmac.zip (Zipped Native MacIntosh exe)

Lin

Thanks Jim,

They seem to be more prevalent as I get older. A good bottle of Scotch sometimes helps, but it's a remedy I can only afford infrequently on my meager social security check!! LOL

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Manuel,

I think there are only a few users on this PTE forum who are really fans of effects but for whatever reason many more on Diapositif...The important thing, I think, is to continue to explore ways to use PTE both for conventional presentations as well as for special effects which can be smoothly implemented to perhaps add useful things to help make our presentations more interesting to younger folks. I'm actually seeing a few people who normally would not use special effects actually begining to explore creative ways to do new things. People our age (I'm a year older than you) perhaps don't generally care as much about effects as the younger crowd who will eventually be the market for PTE. Because of this realization, I try to continue to explore ways of incorporating effects and don't really worry too much about whether they are watched. The people who find them interesting will perhaps watch and learn and share what they learn with others. I always try to watch any new presentations which use special effects and learn from those who are creative. I feel it's a wasted day if I don't learn at least "something" new about PTE and how to use it creatively.

Best regards,

Lin