WnSoft Forums

Upgrade of the forum software

Igor

On 12/16/2015 at 8:36 AM, Yachtsman1 said:

Gary

Just found another list of options you could try. See http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?/notifications/options/

Yachtsman1.

Yep... Been there, done that. Still no email notifications as I used to get.

Igor... One other thing I alluded to in previous emails. When I get a list of unread posts in the Forum, and I finish reading one of them, and then go back to the list of unread posts, the one I just read seems to get marked as 'Read' and disappears. In the previous version, they became unhighlighted but still remained on the list until I left the page. I wish that function would be returned. Sometimes I want to go back to make a reply to one of the just read posts but I don't remember which Forum it came from. Not sure if you have any control over this.

Gary

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/22/2015 at 10:23 AM, Igor Kokarev said:

Hi,

We'll upgrade the forum software (Invision Power Board) to the latest version. I apologize for possible delays with access to the WnSoft forum.

This upgrade is important to get all latest security patches.

Igor,

The "Notification" process is still very erratic. Sometimes, I get a notification of a single posting, every so often, but not often. Then, yesterday, I got a 'Notification Digest' for the day's posting. Most of the time, I don't get any automatic Notifications as I have indicated in the Notification setup menu.

Problem still there.

Gary

Hi Gary,

I apologize for this problem! I'm afraid I can't change this behaviour of the forum, because it's a way how Invision forum system works. I hope that it will be improved in the nearest updates. We update the forum every several weeks.