WnSoft Forums

Question(s)

Faithful

4 hours ago, Faithful said:

Hello all,

I just found this site and software.  

My question is a simple one. 

Does Pictures to exe periodically go on sale?

If so, how often and what is the typical sale cost?

Thank you

I go back to 2002 when it was only one version of the software with free update, I have never seen it on sale.

Just be aware new version will be released soon / 2 - 3 months etc. etc. if you could wait the software is an excellent choice in comparison.

In my opinion the developer is shooting himself in the foot by vague announcement!! Not to mention nonsense reply from senior members in this forum!!

Just my .2 C

Guest Yachtsman1
2 minutes ago, Faithful said:

What does that even mean?  I am just asking if it ever goes on sale.  i have limited funds, so I figured I would ask; since it never hurts to ask.

Could be someone who has managed to circumvent PTE's elaborate security system & able to offer a non official copy of the software. People sell audacity, although it's free!!!, They also sell Camtasia, which usually retails at hundreds of pounds, for a fraction of the official cost, how long it would work??? You pays your money & takes your choice.:unsure:

Yachtsman1.

I'm not sure that I understand any of the above dialogue!

If you are simply asking whether you can buy Picturestoexe, then go to www.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe

If you are asking whether there are special offers on the price occasionally, then I am not aware of any.

Regards

wideangle

9 hours ago, davegee said:

Masrawy,

Just for clarity, could you explain what you mean, or retract?

DG

Firstly, my apology if you were offended ..  My comment was not directed at you.

The original author of this thread asked if the software periodically go on sale, fair question.  What puzzled me is comment/reply made about pirated copy of the software!! 

My personal experience is similar with the reply to diverged when I ask legitimate question.  For month and a half now I've been asking if there is a time frame for version 9 release, so I could make a decision whether to upgrade  now or wait.  All I got is soon, wait and see and links to the software comparison, I already know this there is also the demo V8 to download and test drive the software.

I use the software for business and if the new release is going to be six months to a year  then I would upgrade now and make the decision about version 9 when released.

I hope that explain my frustration about asking simple questions  in this forum and getting the runaround.

Regards,

SM

Hi SM,

No problem - and thanks for clarifying.

I have urged Igor to make regular announcements but I think that the task that he has set himself was more than he expected and hence it is taking a little longer.

We are all eager to see version 9 appear in Beta form but I'm afraid the best answer that we have is what Igor gave us recently.

Please don't expect that the "finished" version 9 is going to appear soon - Beta testing might take some time - weeks/months.

DG

5 hours ago, masrawy said:

Firstly, my apology if you were offended ..  My comment was not directed at you.

The original author of this thread asked if the software periodically go on sale, fair question.  What puzzled me is comment/reply made about pirated copy of the software!! 

My personal experience is similar with the reply to diverged when I ask legitimate question.  For month and a half now I've been asking if there is a time frame for version 9 release, so I could make a decision whether to upgrade  now or wait.  All I got is soon, wait and see and links to the software comparison, I already know this there is also the demo V8 to download and test drive the software.

I use the software for business and if the new release is going to be six months to a year  then I would upgrade now and make the decision about version 9 when released.

I hope that explain my frustration about asking simple questions  in this forum and getting the runaround.

Regards,

SM

My thoughts:

If you use the software for business, by all means upgrade now.  Some users may just use the software as a hobby, or be on low income.  But if you use it for business, good grief. Just upgrade.  You know your financial situation, but investing the price of a PTE upgrade  in a product that makes you a profit makes business sense to me.  

On the other hand, if what you are using is meeting your client's needs for now, then wait.