WnSoft Forums

V9.0.3-O&A Icon Greys Out - Inserting Blank Slides

goddi

Greetings,

I am making a new show. I "Inserted Blank Slide" at the end of the Timeline. When I click elsewhere in the Timeline, the O&A icon gets greyed out. Sometimes, removing the second blank slide brings back the O&A icon; sometimes it does not. If it did not, and I removed the first blank slide, the O&A comes back. This is repeatable.

Also, if I removed both blank slides from the end of the show, and click elsewhere in the Timeline, the O&A gets greyed out.

The O&A greyed out also when I was adjusting the slide time of a video and I got it back to working.

After closing and reopening the show, the problem seems to have stopped.

Gary

O&A Greyed Out.jpg

2 hours ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

I can't reproduce this situation.

When it happens, try to click to any single slide in the timeline view or in the Slide list. It should activate "Objects and Animation" button.

Igor, The problem has not re-occurred. It happened only this one time. When it happened, I could repeat the problem, but once I re-opened PTE, it  has not happened again. I did try to click on any single slide in the Timeline or Slides, but nothing could  activate the O&A button. I'll let you know if I can make it happen again.

Gary