WnSoft Forums

V9.0.3-Errors File List went blank-Again

goddi

Greetings,

While working on a show in V9.0.3, I got 3 error. I was able to capture the first two. When the error popped up, the list of files in the File List disappeared.

After I close and reopened PTE, the File List was back to normal.

Gary

V9.0.3 Error-2.jpg

V9.0.3 Error-1.jpg

On 3/6/2017 at 4:09 AM, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Please try to reproduce this problem and send me step-by-step instruction.

Igor, It just happened again. Let's see if I can explain what I was doing to create the error.

I am starting to put together a new show. I had created a new folder for the images in MyComputer (Win10). I opened PTE to start a new project; I browsed to the new folder to poplulate the images in the File List. All the images were then put into the Slides. Now, while PTE was opened at this point, I went into MyComputer to transfer some new images from another folder into the folder that contains the images of the show that is shown in the File List (PTE still opened). As I closed MyComputer after transferring these new images, the File List was emptied of the images that were previously there and I got the attached error message.

After I cleared the error message, I could not repopulate the File List. I could not either with 'File Open Recent Project'. It came back after I closed/opened PTE.

I think this is how the previous error message was produced. I think I was doing a similar process with a different show.

Gary

V9.0.3 Error-1-AGAIN.jpg

1 hour ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Can you reproduce this problem again with that instruction?

I couldn't do it.

Igor, I have tried several time to reproduce the problem in 9.0.3, but could not. But I do know that it did happen twice before. I will let you know if it happens again. I also tried to reproduce the problem in 9.0.4, but could not. I'll keep you posted if it does.

Thanks... Gary