WnSoft Forums

slideshow stalling

Kat

I have version 7.5  It's a 30-min slideshow (I do a year-end slideshow for my kiddos every year for six years now and have never had this happen).  I get to minute 22 or so and it just freezes - the image doesn't advance and the music repeats that phrase.  I have tried restarting, rebuilding, rearranging slides and music.  All to no avail.  What else can I try????  Have never had this difficulty so I"m super frustrated and out of ideas!

7 hours ago, Kat said:

I have version 7.5  It's a 30-min slideshow (I do a year-end slideshow for my kiddos every year for six years now and have never had this happen).  I get to minute 22 or so and it just freezes - the image doesn't advance and the music repeats that phrase.  I have tried restarting, rebuilding, rearranging slides and music.  All to no avail.  What else can I try????  Have never had this difficulty so I"m super frustrated and out of ideas!

We apologize for this problem!

1. Does this problem occur when you watch your slideshow (in EXE file) or when you work with your project in PicturesToExe 7.5?

2. If the problem happens with an EXE file with your slideshow, can you send me this file to check?

3. If you have a project file for this slideshow, can you try latest PicturesToExe 9? Does it solve this problem?

Thanks Igor.  It happens when previewing the slideshow as well as the EXE file.  I only have 7.5 - I don't have 9 to try.  It's too big of a file to attach here.  What's the best way to send you the exe file?

Thanks you for your help!

Kathleen

Kathleen - temporarily remove the entire sound track and see if the exe runs. The easiest way to do this is to save the project under a different name, load the duplicate new project, remove all sound, save the duplicate project under a different name, create the exe and run it and see if it stops like the original did..

Best regards,

Lin

Kathleen,

Please let me know:

1. Does your project contains any video clips?

If yes, try to remove video clips temporary. Does it solve the problem?

2. If the show freezes at same certain point, try to remove this image/video clip from a project. Does it solve this problem?

3. What size of created the EXE file which has this problem?