WnSoft Forums

Scale Key Frames

tc_leeds

1 hour ago, tc_leeds said:

I have set Scale Key Frames using v 9.0.4 on both my laptop and desktop computers but this does not seem to be functional. When I reset the slide duration and go back to O&A the timings remain the same.

We cannot reproduce this problem.

If "Scale keyframes..." option is set for a slide, when I adjust a duration in the Slide options, all keyframes in the O&A editor are corrected proportionally.

Please tell me - where exactly you change slide duration?

Hi Igor,

If I have a project open in PTE and set up Key Frames for animation on a slide in O&A and the setting in Preferences for Scale Key Frames is not selected then, of course, if I change the slide duration there will be no repositioning of the Key Frames. If, with the project open, I now go to Preferences and select Scale Key Frames and then change the slide duration, in version 9 this has no effect on the positions of the Key Frames already set. I believe in previous versions they would have been scaled in an open project when the Preferences were changed. In order to Scale Key Frames now in an open project the only way is to use the slide Options as Barry has commented.

Hope this is clear.

TC