WnSoft Forums

Styles-Error Messa [SOLVED]

goddi

Greetings Igor,

My original posting with this problem got a bit side-tracked so I am re-posting this problem to be as concise as I can.

When I use one of  Lin's styles (attached), I get several error messages and the File List disappears. I have tried this style on different images and in different projects, but get the same results. I am using V9.0.9, Win10.

I have also attached screen prints of the error messages I get after I have applied this style. Others seem to not have this problem. Not sure where to look for the cause of this problem. A couple other border styles have caused the same results. Attached also is a video of the errors occurring when this style is applied.

Gary

Style_Creates_Errors.mp4

Lin's 3_2 Border Window Style.ptestyle

Exception EAssertion Error 2.jpg

Unhandle Exception Error.jpg

Dupliacte free Error.jpg

Access Violation Error.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Thanks! We'll explore this problem on Monday. I couldn't reproduce it yet, but we'll try to find and fix it.

Greetings Igor,

I just tried 'Lin's 16:9 Border Window Style' in another show but it did not cause the problem. To help you narrow your search for the cause, I reduced the specific show where the problem occurs down to just a few slides. If you run Lin's Style on the last slide, you should see the problem. It just might be something that I have done wrong, but just strange that it happens in this show, perhaps not others. Attached is the Zip of the project and Lin's Style. Also, I notice a folder was also created called 'Jardin-testLinSlideStyle.resources'. This folder disappears after the errors are cleared out. Never saw it before. Also, I notice this Zip file is really big for only a few images. Not sure why....

Gary

Jardin-testLinSlideStyle.resources.zip

Lin's 16_9 Border Window Style.ptestyle

Jardin-testLinSlideStyle_May12-2017_11-49-46.zip

1 hour ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Thanks for the details. I still can't reproduce this problem.

Does this problem occur if you switch to thumbnails view of the File list? (Not table view).

Greetings Igor

Yes, it seems that if I switch the File List to thumbnail view (not table view), the problem does not occur. I also noticed that, when the problem does occur, the File List does not really disappear, as I first thought, but they are actually just pushed way down the File List window.

Also, when I deleted the 'Jardin-testLinSlideStyle.resources ' folder, I got a massive amount of error messages that went on and on until I killed PTE.

I did notice also that after I switched to the 'thumbnails view' in the File List, the problem seemed to stop. Even when I changed back to the 'Table View', the  problem did not reoccur if I selected the Lin Style. However, if I closed PTE and started over again, the problem returned.

Gary

Access Violation.jpg

Access Violations-2.jpg

Gary,

Can you send me all files in a ZIP from a folder which I see on your screenshot (and which is shown in the File list).

P.S. Please don't delete files from .resources folder. It contains images for applied slide styles or ransitions.

5 hours ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Can you send me all files in a ZIP from a folder which I see on your screenshot (and which is shown in the File list).

P.S. Please don't delete files from .resources folder. It contains images for applied slide styles or ransitions.

Igor... sent in PM. If you need more, let me know.

Gary

16 minutes ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Please try a new test version:

http://files.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup.exe

Does it solves that problem?

Igor,

No. I tried it with 9.0.10, but I still get the errors. If I try the  Style on the first image, I get the error messages. Then, I try it on a second image, I don't get the error  message. Seems to happen only when I first try to use this Style from Lin.

Gary

Error Message.jpg

22 minutes ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Please try a final version 9.0.10 published today:

http://files.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/picturestoexe-setup.exe

Greetings Igor,

I re-installed 9.0.10 today and I still get the error messages and the files in the File List get pushed down with 'Lin's 16:9 Border Window Style'. I tried it on a few different projects. In some shows, the problem does not occur, in others it does. I don't know what the difference might be.

Gary

20 minutes ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Please try the new v9.0.11 Beta:

http://files.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/picturestoexe-setup.exe

We hope that it will solve this problem with error message when you apply this slide style.

Igor, I installed your  new '11' beta link above, but it still installs as version '10', with the  same problem. Wrong link?

Gary

• Igor changed the title to Styles-Error Messa [SOLVED]