WnSoft Forums

Error Messages-Access Violations

goddi

Greetings,

While working on a project, a couple of error messages popped up. I closed the first error message window and continued and later, in the same session, another access violation error popped up. Both occurred while in the O&A.

Gary

Access Violation-1.jpg

Access Violation-2.jpg

1 hour ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Please try to reproduce this problem and send me a step-by-step instruction.

Note that only first error message is important, all further errors can be linked with the first error message.

Greetings Igor,

This error occurred several times while working on the  same project. Since I just finished the editing process for this project, I am not able to try to reproduce the error in this project.

However, I was going through an older project, changing the settings for many of the images. I was concentrating, in 'O&A', to change the 'Border' width, and unchecking the previously used 'Image Crop' and then using 'Framing' instead to set the image. Also, some adjusting of the 'Pan' setting. Most of the images were old slides that  had been scanned so there was a black border around the images. 'Framing' makes this adjustment much easier to hide this black border. So going image by image, making these changes, this error popped up several times over many hours of work.

If I can reproduce it in any other project, I'll let you know.

Gary