WnSoft Forums

Timeline Problem

jt49

Having seen the problem again, I repeat what I have already said  here:

There seem to be update problems in the Main Window (in large projects?). Having shifted images, transition points, and audio clips in the TL, the cursor of the TL sometimes does not run at the correct position. Toggling to the SL or re-opening the project cures the TL.

Perhaps I should be more precise: Sometimes, having done some manipulations in the TL, it happens, when running the Mini Player that the red cursor of the TL does not show the position in the audio wave that I can hear. Maybe that a modified position of an audio clip had not yet been updated. After toggling to the SL and reverse, the cursor is OK again.

I'll try to look at both cursor positions, if the problem shows up again. I cannot say that any cursor runs in a wrong position. Maybe that some audio clips that have been moved play in their old positions, I don't know.

20 minutes ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Thanks,

Please try to reproduce this problem and send me a step-by-step instruction.

:):):)  The problem appeared sporadically while working on a very large project (containing several pairs of audio clips on the same track being linked to the same slide).