WnSoft Forums

Need help with different views of Slide List.

shirleyhogan

I was working on a slideshow and my screen list looked like  the second attachment.

All of a sudden, I apparently, did something to cause it to look like the first attachment. 

I know that I can press the triangle to the left of the Objects & Animations button and it will look like the 3rd attachment.

Does any one have an idea what I might have done or what I can do to get my screen list the was it was originally?

Thanks.

Capture.JPG

Capture  2.JPG

Capture 3.JPG

I was going to suggest Ctrl+2, but that does not seem to be the issue, I cannot seem to recreate what you're seeing here.

Can you confirm that the images you're viewing are held in a folder on physically on your desktop. If so, try a reinstall of PTE, it's a quick process and you won't need the key again.

5 hours ago, Barry Beckham said:

I was going to suggest Ctrl+2, but that does not seem to be the issue, I cannot seem to recreate what you're seeing here.

Can you confirm that the images you're viewing are held in a folder on physically on your desktop. If so, try a reinstall of PTE, it's a quick process and you won't need the key again.

Thanks for all the quick responses.   Yes, The images are in a folder on my desktop.  I'll be back in a couple of hours to report after a doctor's appointment.   

You guys are all the greatest.    I reinstalled P2E and it works great.   I think I could have also fixed it by moving the line now that y'all have explained it to me.  If you have already explained to me before, I apologize  - my remember-er doesn't work like it once did.    I'm going to look at my resolution and font size when I finish this slideshow.    Have I ever told y'all how much I love P2E -  and the helpful people on the forum!