WnSoft Forums

A Real Wedding Slideshow

Lin Evans

Last night I did a show for two special friends. They were married this summer and I've had the pleasure of watching this young man from his birth to his present occupation as a Research Fellow at Harvard University Medical School. 

The show took a total of about 15 minutes to create almost entirely with slide styles using PTE. It shows that a busy professional can make a decent  slideshow very quickly for clients using this fine product. Yes, I could have carefully sequenced the slides so that a completely logical progression from the beginning through the ceremony to the reception was organized, but that wasn't what the young couple really wanted. 

Thanks to the various contributions from members of this forum and from the developers, using my own styles and modified styles from others and original unmodified styles, the show was quickly and efficiently created and the young couple and their families loved it so I'm happy to have been able to give them some great memories of their special event.

Published to Slideshow Club in Mac and PC Safe Versions...

Best regards,

Lin

Thank you Igor for the tremendous tool, PTE, and for the incredible amount of time and effort you have put into making this product into the finest presentation software available. You've dedicated half your life to this end. I hope people appreciate the great sacrifices you have made in the interest of producing this amazing software!

Best regards,

Lin