WnSoft Forums

Borders-not working...[SOLVED]

goddi

Greetings,

When I try to add a Border to a video clip, the clip gets moved a bit down and to the right of the Border, outside the Border. I have used this clip in other projects with a border but did not have a problem. I then tried this same video clip in another project, where it was used before and did not show the problem, but it occurred there, too. Can someone tell me what I have done wrong or what is going on? Here is before adding the Border and After I added the Border (the clip is at 95% Zoom). Just seems to be happening with only this clip now (but did not when used before).

Before:

Before.thumb.jpg.a442dfcef3f5a558ef2f7ea5d7a952e6.jpg

After:

After.thumb.jpg.7c3ab5b01bca892af631f7ef711ef558.jpg

Gary

6 hours ago, Igor said:

Gary,

Send me a test project (all files in a ZIP) with 1 slide which contains this video clip with a wrong Border.

Igor,

I am sending you the zipped project via Firefox Send. I tried to trim this single video clip down to a smaller length, but when I did that, the problem disappeared. So I am sending the full length clip (about 11 seconds). So the file is 2.35 GB. Perhaps it is something in the video clip, but I am wondering if you can see what the problem is. Also, when I had used it before in another project, it did not exhibit this problem.

https://send.firefox.com/download/a3ebbf56ec901d8c/#SZ161D8ytzTK5Z2qiUG_MA

Gary

Igor,

The video clip  came from my GoPro that I think didn't automatically properly rotate the clip. The GoPro was attached upside down on the car windshield. Only had a problem with a few of the GoPro clips. I had to rotate them in PTE.

Thanks... Gary