WnSoft Forums

PTE Presentation

Nettleton

PTE Presentations

'Monocle Lens'

I have recently downloaded this impressive slideshow and don't know where to begin to produce a similar type of slideshow, even after having used PTE for about 18 months! I love the way the transitions take place within a 'frame' and the way that the pictures sometimes are on only one half of the screen or even two separate pictures showing side by side.

In a post dated October 16 2003 I find a comment that members are more than happy to share information on how they put together their slide shows. Consequently could Igor, Oleg or any other member please point me in the right direction to perhaps find instructions/tutorial?????

I would be very, very happy and grateful for any information passed on to me. :D

Nettleton,

May I suggest that if you haven't done so already, pay a visit to www.beechbrook.com, click on the PTE Shows button and search the pages for "Create Slideshow" and then download. You will need a fast modem by the way for all of these shows as they are several megabytes in size.

The "Create Slideshow" show consistes of 3 seperate shows put together by Carol Thomas (USA) and Oleg Lobachev (Russia) who demonstrate mostly through Adobe Photoshop the ways to achieve the effects you are after. They create layers and save each as a seperate jpeg file. They then insert them into PTE and apply the differing transitions to achieve remarkable effects.

Hope this helps, regards,

Trev C

Thanks for the quick response! I'll try your suggestions in the morning (10pm here in the UK) and will post my results. Only have a 56 modem at the moment but should be on broadband within a few days which will no doubt make the downloads much easier.

Again, many thanks.

Nettleton