WnSoft Forums

audio will play from beginning of show!

What A Ride

If I want to play slide show from anywhere in the show everything is great with the mini player, but,  and if I use full view mode while using the mini player,  the show will play both the beginning sound track and the correct sound track from where I wanted to start the show.. the mini player full screen is useful to play from any position in the show, I like to use full screen sometimes but cannot because of multi audio tracks are playing simultaneously...any help would be appreciated...Bill

6 hours ago, wideangle said:

Can you clarify what you mean by the beginning sound track and the correct sound track in this scenario?

Regards

wideangle

Wide angle, thanks for responding, ok, by the beginning of slide show I mean the very start of the Show, let’s say I’m working on the show at the 10 minute point on the  timeline and at that point I want to watch the show to see if my tweak is what I want. I will use the mini player to watch the show, (the mini player allows you to play show from where the cursor is), if I click on the fullview button the screen goes full view, but it will also start playing the audio from the opening of the show. On versions past I didn’t have this problem.   

I’ll do further research on this as it’s probably on my side. Thanks

Davegee, WOW, you're right on the money.. Thanks for the help, its appreciated...Bill