WnSoft Forums

DPAGB

ccmanz

Thanks for the positive comments.

If it helps Ashford's quest for distinctions, I for one would be quite happy for you to show our AV at the club. The AV was originally made to show to Southport club's digital group. But it took us so long to make it (spanning several beta's of the software) that it would be great if it were seen by more people. As Mike said, though, the most stress was the judging day itself.

Chris

:D

Hi Mike & Chris

Thought your sequence and images were great! Likewise, could I show it at Wantage Camera Club? We are actually hosting the next PAGB Assessment Day specifically for AV on March 12th next year, and I'd like to drum up some local support for it. Maybe you could enter the sequence as an AV application and get another PAGB distinction from the same images!!!

Ian

Hi Ian

My reply is, of course, yes, but please wait for Mike's response too!! I have emailed him but he's either asleep or working right now!!

It would certainly be a good joke to get the "D" twice with the same set of images (though a bit expensive maybe).

Regards

Chris

Hi Alan and Ian

I have no objections to it being shown at either Ashford or Wantage.

Not sure I would like to try for a 'D' in AV. Working for the'M' in prints and in another 20 years I might just be ready :D

Thanks again for the comments

Mike

Sorry anyone who tried to download DPAGB in the last couple of days and failed. The server ran out of bandwidth.

I have doubled the allocated bandwidth so there should be enough to get to the end of the month with any luck. If you want to retry please do.

Thanks

Mike

I downloaded it OK yesterday for the first time - very well done! IMO, it raises the bar on digital image quality for competitions. I would like to show it to our club too this season.