WnSoft Forums

The Help: User Guide Online for PTE AV Studio

John Quinton

Igor

Is it WnSoft's intention to add an Online Help for issue 10 of PTE AV Studio? The team has so far produced one for all issues up to issue 9 so I wonder whether a new version will be added? If that is the intension could I ask that attention be given to the size of the fonts used. For senior users the reading of information that uses miniscule characters is not very comfortable except in full sunlight. I know this would mean using extra space but the intention must be to have users read what is written. Can fonts be larger, please.

Now that Mac users are coming online (of which I'm one) can I request that the sections in the help system are revisited and it be made clear which relate to the Windows (only) version of the software. I have spent some time trying to look at potentially good support information here only to find that it does not run because I am using another system (ie Mac not Windows).

I know there must be umpteen things for your team to spend their time getting the Mac version ready on time but I just thought it best to have my say at this point.

John Quinton   

On 9/15/2020 at 2:23 AM, rosy said:

John

You can increase the size of the font in PTE help by holding down the ctrl key & rotating the mouse wheel.

Rosy, I think he was referring to the size of the font on the online help web pages.

John, in Windows, you can increase the size of fonts, graphics, etc. somewhat in both Chrome and MS Edge browsers by clicking Ctrl + "+".  Not sure what browser you are using on the Mac.

Mary

3 hours ago, mhwarner said:

Rosy, I think he was referring to the size of the font on the online help web pages.

John, in Windows, you can increase the size of fonts, graphics, etc. somewhat in both Chrome and MS Edge browsers by clicking Ctrl + "+".  Not sure what browser you are using on the Mac.

Mary

So was I?

• 1 month later...