WnSoft Forums

Project files in the File List (highlighting)

Igor

Hi,

We added an experimental improvement in the new v10.5 Beta 27 for Windows and Mac.

Earlier files added as main images/videos in the Slide List were marked by a bold font in the File List.

Now we additionally set a different file caption color to help you more easily recognize them in the File list. It works in the Dark Mode and in the classical Light Mode.

Let me know what you think?

It looks better, but someone is going to want a different colour. :)

Will it ever be possible to have the Highlighting operate on anything other than Main Image 1?

You can add an image in O&A and Index it Main Image 1 and the highlighting works (as before) but this does not work for Main Image 2 etc (as before).

DG

Actually we planned to rework it in future version 11.0. But I see that many users complaint that it's difficult to recognize a bold font in the File List. I understand these users. We're not ready to introduce deep changes, because we need to finish the Mac version. The journey with Mac version seems to be too long :)