WnSoft Forums

Run with return and Mac?

stonemason

Thanks macian, if the menu system is produced on a windows system the format is Run Slideshow with return "Myshow.exe" is this the same on a mac or does the "Myshow.pteav" part need any reference to the Mac slideshow player?

Many thanks

Geoff

I only use a Mac, so I don't know about cross-platform use.

I have PTE AV Player installed and it runs the shows from the shows menu I made.

I suspect that a Mac user may get a prompt to download the player for Mac when they try to run a show.

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 10:36 AM, macian said:

I only use a Mac, so I don't know about cross-platform use.

I have PTE AV Player installed and it runs the shows from the shows menu I made.

I suspect that a Mac user may get a prompt to download the player for Mac when they try to run a show.

Hi Ian, I can get the menu to run PTE files "Run & Return" but videos are greyed out from selection. The problem seems to be that the menu minimises when slide show or video finishes (using "Run Application or Open File"). It can be maximised but this shouldn't be required. I think I must be doing something wrong somewhere.

TC