WnSoft Forums

Odd behaviour in 10.5.3

petejack10

Hi, I have some very odd ‘things’ happen at times when using PTE AV Studio 10.5.3. (I have seen similar things in previous versions of PTE 10 from 10.0.14 onwards) but PTE AV Studio 10.0.14 works perfectly in every way!

I have stopped using any version of PTE 10 above 10.0.14.

In the file list sometimes the files are loaded in the wrong order, sometimes wrong file numbers are attached to the images. This can be reset by a reboot of PXE, which places everything in its correct place.

I have had images placed in the timeline that are not in the file list, but are images that I have recently used in another show, in this case the file number is the correct one but the image is the wrong one! The odd thing is that when I click on the ‘wrong’ image the correct image is displayed in the main viewer! Very odd.

I have reinstalled PTE 10.5.14 and it can work perfectly for a while then I encounter one or more of these issues.

At the moment I am OK using 10.0.14 no problem.

I figure that this must be something wrong at my end as I have not seen any one else mention it.

Any ideas?

Thanks Pete

Thanks very much for the reply Igor. I will try 10.5.2. I'm sure that I have tried different versions of 10.5. with similar problems.

Anyway I will use this version over the next week or two and see what happens. As I say, sometimes all is perfect then another time odd results, unpredictable!

At the moment my current slideshow has opened in good shape in 10.5.2.

Thanks Pete.