WnSoft Forums

Dynamic Slideshow 2 with free Styles

Alex55

Hi everybody,

Here's a couple of new  Styles for PTE .

Every style have 5 Masks and motion background. Just replace placeholders in Picts Masks to the Photo or Video  of your choice.

By adjusting Pan, Zoom, Rotate of the Masks Properties you can create unlimited Styles.

This is just an idea.

Good luck.

Here's the Link:

https://youtu.be/gcp_G62kYF8

Greetings Alex55,

Your project is very entertaining. But how does YouTube let you use that music. I'd think you'd be dinged right away!!!

What's your secret? I see you gave it attribution but that never stopped them from dinging any music that might be copyrighted that I inadvertently used.

Gary

Hi Gary,

The YouTube does let me know there's a copyright claim this way:

Copyright claim. Your video is ineligible for monetization due to a copyright claim.

The Content ID claim on your video doesn't affect your channel. This is not a copyright strike.

That's it. And I'm not going to make money on it. Just entertain myself and others, if could.

Thanks for watching.

Alex

I've received similar Copyright Claims and they let it run if there was no monetization. But I've also had some removed even though the music came from the YouTube library of 'free' music. Guess you just have to post it and see what happens... Sometimes, they let it go but say it can not be played in certain countries.:blink:

Gary