WnSoft Forums

Setting size of text

I have been remaking some older slideshows made in another program. I am finding it cumbersome that I cannot set the text size, outline if needed, at the beginning of the show and have all my text uniform size. I realize that there are workarounds but it is more work. I plead for a revamp of the text module.

Rosemary 

• 4 weeks later...

I am also remaking a lot of older shows and find I want to insert quite a few text titles on different slides.  I can use a template for customising text shadows but that takes almost the same amount of “clicks” as doing it manually each time.  Agree that it does seem overly time consuming for such a seemingly simple thing.  Or maybe I have missed something!

There are many useful adjustable settings in Project Options, it would be really good to be able to set a text font/colour/size etc for the whole project.

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart. I am also an ex Producer person. I am newish to PTE and still learning my way around the program. I also use a lot of text and would dearly love to be able to set the text size at the beginning. Anyhow as an addendum to my original post. I chose the background for the text, enter the text and zoom it to a size I want usually with the first line and then continue the text on that slide. Subsequent text slides I copy the original and place it wherever it is needed. I then remove the text from the copied slide and write the new text. It is a pain having to do this but it works for me and at least the text is a uniform size.

You can set text font/colour as DaveGee has shown. Good luck,

Rosemary