WnSoft Forums

Print list of slides

Mike Reed

I'm not sure Mike, but I remember something a while back about opening the . pte file in notepad the list is there but I believe you need to edit out the other info.

I'm sure others will be more clear on this, but i don't think there is a simple "print list of slides" option,

Alan

Mike,

Can you give more details what you want to do and what you mean by "list of the slides used in a sequence" ? You can open the .pte project file with Notepad and tell me which lines to be included in the List and maybe I can make a small utility to do this.

As DaveG said, Sy(P) does list all the slides, with or without other data like the duration of the effect, the type of effect, etc., and of course this list can be printed.

Sy(P) is a free utility, complementary to PTE - it works only with an opened PTE project. More details in this thread

Create Slide Show List

Hi Mike,

The simplest way of doing this is as follows:- When you have completed your *pte Preview or your 'Show Exe Presentation' Click-on "File" (top Lh.Corner of Main Pte Window) then select--> Templates, then--> Create Template. This creates a synchronous List of all the Slides in "Show Order" within the 'Template Folder' contained within the 'Main PTE Program Folder'.

Thereafter go to the 'Pte Program Folder' find 'Template Folder' and find the Template of your choice, Open it and 'Save As...' give it a File name, you can Print it or do what you like with it.

Personally I simply open it and make a 'Screen Capture' and Print it. I also make sure that the Printed List is 120mm x 120mm in size - this because I use the 'List' as the Insert Cover in my CD-Jewel Cases. This makes it easy to create ongoing 'CD Libraries'.

Sounds complicated but its so easy to do -

Hope this helps -

Brian.Conflow.

When I use a P2Exe presentation I do a screen capture of the. . . okay, I'm not sure I know the term, but it's the really big "light box" screen. I can make notes as needed on the print out, but at least that way I am reminded of what slide comes next, as I never use actual notes. Then I bind the printouts into a little booklet, and that's what I speak from! Works great.

(LOVE P2Exe!!!! -- hey, we should print up T-Shirts that say that! I'm a fan. . . .)

Peggy :D

Mike

Did you manage to download SYP? I think you will find that this is what you are after.

Ron [uK]

Hi Peggy,

are you applying for the merchandising franchise for P2E? 1990 members now registered, you would have your work cut out. Here is my offering for a tag line,

"Old P2E workers don't die, they just fade to black" :D

See how many we get from the others,

Regards,

Alan