WnSoft Forums

Uploading to Slideshowclub.

macian

I wish to attempt to upload a trial AV to Slideshowclub but, as I have not tried to do this before, I would like some guidance from the more experienced workers.

I have an MP4 zipped file of about 114mb which copies to the site OK and a still image, jpeg which I assume is for identification purposes.

Then I get stuck at #3 "File Name". Do I just copy the file name or give it a different name? Do I include "MP4 and .zip?)

What is meant by "+ Add Tag" and "Follow this file" and "About this file?"

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 14.29.49.png

Hi Maclan

It's a long time since I uploaded to SSC as most of my shows now contain mostly video & the file size on SSC is restricted. File name is the mane of the show, add tag is just a name to follow the show with rather than the full name. Follow this file sends you info about comments on the show,  About this file is just a short description of what the show is about. (I Hope);)

Rosy

6 hours ago, rosy said:

Hi Maclan.

I see you've only uploaded a mac version. We lived on the Algarve for 12 months, would have been intersted in what you have shown.

Rosy:(

Rosy: In the original posting, he said it was actually an .MP4 file, so it should work on any system if that is in fact what he uploaded.  Having troubles downloading at the moment so I can't confirm.  If it is an MP4, it should be tagged as both "PC and Mac".

Hi Finally got it, don't know why but I had to go through about 5 screens before I was able to download it. Didn't see Portimao where we were for 12 months  in 2004/5. Lovely country though.

Cheers Rosy;)

PS Just dug one of my old shows out & screen shot this from Portimao.

Hydroplane Racing Portimao.jpg

I have more shots of the area but my AV was at the size limit!

We love Gale, Carvoeiro, Feragudo and Portimao. We stay at Hapimag appts. in Praia do Castelo. (Phot attached.)

Hapimag Apartments, Praia do Castelo.jpg