WnSoft Forums

The Grand Tour

LumenLux

:D I could hardly wait to tell you how much I enjoyed this clever production! My initial reaction is - this is an instant classic. When you shared your production ideas here in the forum, I was interested. When I saw your implementation of the ideas, I could not stop enjoying. Your narrative is absolutely inspired or you had a lot of practice in the olden days. Your vocal track is the ultimate hook of this show. Had to chuckle, had to laugh, had to really appreciate. Thank you.

:o Hilarious!!!! Thanks Brigadier.

Ron [uK]

:D

What an excellent production. It was sooooo reminiscent of many slide shows I have sat through in times gone by, including the upside down slide, burning slide and of course the jam! It was also good to see pictures of a by-gone age,

Very typically British, I wonder what the Colonials will make of it! (Although I note Lumenlux clearly enjoyed it.

One final thought; di the producer appear in any of the shots "as a young man"?

Top class!!!

Severn Bore

LumenLux, Ronwil and Severn Bore ~ thank you all for your kind comments re: “The Grand Tour”.

I had great fun putting it together ~ and I thank Tom95521 for inspiring the Retro-60’s Projector style transition used.

Severn Bore ~ yes !! ~ that skinny youth is indeed me,,, well sussed-out !!

Regards,

bjc

Brigadier.

You asked what the Yanks would think, well change the voice to Texan or New Yorkish and you'd think you were seeing vintage summer vacation here also. It was great and certainly nostalgic for me. A little skinnier and I'd see myself in that sequence.

Great idea to bring those fond old family vacation photos back to life.

Cheers,

B)

desert dave

• 7 years later...

Long time later, but I just found this on my hard drive when cleaning up. Its brilliant !! :lol:

My family have been photography fanatics since the year dot. Its genetic.

I had to sit through many many of these when I was younger and always dreaded the inevitable invitation to "Come over to supper and see the slides of our trip" which arrived after every traveller's return home.

Incidentally I AM a colonial, living in NZ and it is just as applicable here as it is in the UK I am sure. Very funny, very very well done. Thank you.