WnSoft Forums

fontsize in textbox

kastlier

I am looking for a solution for a problem I encounter when adding text to my pictures. when I use two separate textboxes on the same photo I find it very difficult to manually give them both the same fontsize by expanding or reducing the textbox. I also wonder how to apply the same size to the other pictures. Inserting the same value in the tab 'animation/zoom' does not work. example below both have zoom factor 12 but fonts have different sizes?!?

Why can't I just give a fontsize in the tab properties in the same way as I do for "name","fontname","line spacing"..... ?1070245825_Screenshot2022-06-24204406.thumb.jpg.cd587ddaf091ae057873bb5e8396c333.jpg 

The zoom value refers to the height of the text box, not to the seize of the font. Start by writing each text in a single line; then adjust the zoom, and only then use mouse and return key to create the texts with more than one line. If line spacing is set to zero, a 2-line text should have double zoom.

• Like 1

the comment above was a great help and now I understand the relationship between the zoom factor versus multiple lines of text.  However the problem remains if you have zoomed out the image itself beforehand.  Why can't you - like in other image processing programs - simply specify a font size that always remains the same regardless of the number of text lines and regardless of whether or not you zoom out the underlaying image.