WnSoft Forums

Comparative effects visualization

vbl2007

Hello vbl2007,
thank you very much for your effort to demonstrate us the diversity of these three different programs.
Once again you have made a lot of effort.
Each program has its own character on different images. I myself have a full version of Corel PhotoMirage and I only use it from time to time on certain images. But here is also some practice needed. I would have liked to test DP Animation Maker, but I simply don't have the time. The more beautiful that you have taken this time and us this demonstrieten.
Thanks & greetings

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Berny said:

Hello vbl2007,
thank you very much for your effort to demonstrate us the diversity of these three different programs.

Thanks, Berny, for viewing, rating and interest in working with programs.

In the process of work, I determined for myself the positive and negative aspects of using these three programs:

- Nature Illusion Studio is a good program. It has beautiful effects, quite close to real perception.
It is possible to add and customize the animation of rain, snow, external gif-files and audio built into the program.
It is possible to create animation in 6 different layers with different effects for different objects. The program is especially suitable for creating different effects with water.
The disadvantage is getting the output video file in avi or gif format, although avi can always be converted to another format.

- Corel PhotoMirage is an interesting program. It has beautiful effects in the form of moiré or repeating blur.
The moire/blur effect itself does not have a clear performance and is mainly used to create a kind of surrealism or slow motion.
The disadvantage is the inability to work with several different layers / objects. Nearby objects cannot be animated in different directions.

- DP Animation Maker is a very decent program. It has beautiful effects, quite close to real perception, with the ability to adjust animation parameters in a wide range. The number of animation layers (objects) is almost unlimited. The program has a very large built-in library of various effects, ranging from nature, rain-snow, bird-butterflies, and ending with effects with water, fire, light and others.

I want to add to Berny's thanks to your Comparative Effects Visualisation. Really impressed and Programs that I had no knowledge about.

Your video did actually make me checkout the three programs, and so, I then also appreciated your reply to Berny with your comments on the positive/negative aspect of each of the programs.

Trouble with me is that I buy a Program with all good intention but then find I struggle to understand the basics.

But thankyou also for your time and effort. I am still tempted.

11 minutes ago, Xenofex2 said:

I want to add to Berny's thanks to your Comparative Effects Visualisation. Really impressed and Programs that I had no knowledge about.

Your video did actually make me checkout the three programs, and so, I then also appreciated your reply to Berny with your comments on the positive/negative aspect of each of the programs.

Trouble with me is that I buy a Program with all good intention but then find I struggle to understand the basics.

But thankyou also for your time and effort. I am still tempted.

Xenofex2, Thank you for watching, rating and kind words addressed to me!
Let me give you two little tips:
1. Do not buy the program right away. Most programs have a trial period of 30 days. Install and try it. If you like and understand - you can buy.
2. Try DP Animation Maker. It is quite complex, but it has many interesting built-in effects that can always be either canceled or removed. If you find yourself working in it, you will like it very much.
Good luck and health to you and your family!