WnSoft Forums

Video Masking Software

rosy

I'm in the middle of a long show on being a Carer. It contains a lot of sensative areas that I want to partially mask off. Has anyone done this & suggest software that doesn't cost the earth. I have Adobe Premier Elements, that has something called Candid Moments. Had a brief look but it didn't look like something I could understand. The subjects will move in the clps, so the masking needs to follow them.

Rosy.

Hi Jill

I've tried it in PTE on stills, but video would take hours, the show is already 42 minutes long with about 35 minutes of video. I did it using buttons, but they exclude to much action. I suppose a mask with blur would look better, but I was hoping someone had a software magic wand for a modest price.

On another matter when I reported MS updates had altered my system, its also happening on here where I'm getting spelling & punctuation items underlined in blue. It just underlined buttons & better & offered to include a comma after the words. Driving me potty.

Rosy.