WnSoft Forums

Possible Bug - On Change Image File - Beta 4

jkb

I have used the Change Image command to replace the main (only) image with another one - from the same folder on an external hard drive.

Some of these are inside a mask as I only want to display part of the image.

This new image shows in Slide/Timeline view and mini preview & plays OK in mini preview.
But when I play in full screen I am sometimes getting 'Image Not Found' displaying instead of the new image.

It will then play OK, but next time I 'Preview' it displays 'Image Not Found again'

Jill

This image has 2 masks to adjust part of the image, all the same image inside the Masks

NotFound.thumb.JPG.699d03f12c23984cdbe1a0c8c26d3a00.JPG

Jill,

Try the following solution. When you open this project, click Save button. It should fix file names for missing files in a .pte project file.

If the problem still occur, call Save As command in the same folder. Keep only one slide where you see missing images, remove other slides. Restart PTE, if you still observe this problem, please send me this modified .pte project and images which should be located on this slide.