WnSoft Forums

Dark colour scheme dialogs appearing though the Light scheme is selected [SOLVED]

EricDavies

Not the most urgent, I know, but the keep the interface consistent:

I tried switching to the 'Light color scheme' and found on both Mac and PC some of the dialogs appear in their dark mode.

The ones affected (on both Mac and PC) are:
        File > Open
        File > Save As
        File > Create Backup in ZIP
        Publish > Show for Mac
        Publish > Executable File for PC
        Publish > Safe Executable File for PC
and  Slide > Change Image File

also Publish > Screen Saver (PC only)

As I say, not the most urgent tasks but important in the long run.

Eric

Hi Eric,

I checked the Mac version of PTE AV Studio 11 Beta today. In the Preferences I chosen "Light Mode" and restarted PTE AV Studio.

All windows, popup menus, Save As window are now in Light (white) color scheme. No dark windows.

Note, that if you choose a Dark Mode in settings of macOS for all apps, some windows in PTE AV Studio will be in Dark mode in PTE (menus and Save/Save As windows).

The same for Windows 10/11.

Also note, that even with a Dark Mode some small windows in PTE AV Studio stay bright (white) for better constrast with a parent dark window. For example, drop down lists, font list, Publish menu. Main menu and popup menus.

This behaviour didn't change in PTE AV Studio 11.

Hi Igor

That's solved it. Thank you. I'm printing the dialogs for some reference cards, as I struggle with reading direct from the screen at times; I've always been a book person. So this will save a lot of ink! 

Thanks again

Eric

• Igor changed the title to Dark colour scheme dialogs appearing though the Light scheme is selected [SOLVED]