WnSoft Forums

Background image moving

Moccasin

On occasion the background plate or image will move off screen when it should not. I have tried setting no key frames and one at each end of the slide to no avail. It is not a “child” of the other image. How do I make it stay in place and not move when the main image goes to the next slide?

Thanks,

George

10 hours ago, jkb said:

if you have no animation on that image then it shouldn't move.

There should only be 1 keyframe at the start & no others

Which version of PTE are you using?

Jill

I am using a full frame background image, no key frame. I have one image in a frame that slides in, holds for a moment then slides out. When that image slides out the background goes with it. I can see no different with that slide than with several others in the same series setup the same way, that work as they should.

What I did was use the wedding series for several slides but replaced the white rose background. If I remove or replace the slide it either moved the issue down one transition or stays the same. Is there something inherit the wedding series that could cause this?

Thanks for the guidance,

George 

2 hours ago, Barry Beckham said:

I think you need to create a screen shot or two of what your explaining, because I know the software pretty well, but I can’t get my head around what’s going on here. 

Barry,

I think I’ve found the culprit, maybe. I had one slide in the sequence that had a third object – a plane - crossing the screen behind the main image but in front of the background screen, in-between. Removing it solved the problem. How I did it was to pan the entire slide with the plane across the screen over a second black screen so the background of the plane could not be seen. It appears that is not permissible? I would like to use it but I thought you could not key an object or use an object with a transparent background? If not, how would one go about flying a cutout through the screen?

Thanks again for the help