WnSoft Forums

Timeline - selection of all images

Tripstrilles

Hello friends, now I am working the first time with PTE 4.42 in timeline mode.

And my question is:

How can I select a l l images in the timeline with one mouse-click?

I know, that I can select the image-number by holding left mouse button ..., but I have

about 400 images I want to select all together.

Who can help me?

Greetings, Rainer

There are several ways to select all time-points on the timeline.

1) Press Ctrl+A combination of keys.

2) Variant which JRR described you.

3) Or choose first time point and pressing Shift, press End key.

4) To select several slides, select any slide, then pressing Shift key, press several times or hold Right or Left keys.

5) Click the cursor on white empty space, then holding left mouse button pressed, move mouse cursor (so as you select files in Windows Explorer).

It also suitable and for Slide and File list in the main window of PTE.

@bbdigital

I have no problems with slideshows with over 400 images / 1 MB each image. Never heard from this.

Yesterday I have viewed it with notebook at plasma-tv. 53 minutes. 5 seconds between each image, transition time 3 seconds.

I have maken a photo session of our performance of - Winnetou II - with our music to every scene.

All images have a resolution of 1500 x 1125 pixel.

There were no problems to view the show from CD ! PTE 4.42 is very fast, compared with my first version of PTE.

If you want, take a look at the photosession I have done, I tried to cut the show like a movie script.

http://www.karl-may-freunde.de/galerie/vor...g2005/index.htm

Greetings, Rainer

Tripstrilles

It wasn't a technical thing I was referring to with PTE, just the amount of images used and keeping the attention of the audience. However, it will depend on the subject and the audience I suppose.

Your images look very good and some really good portraits in there. It looks like a staged event but the portraits look like they were set up special, where is this location please.

I notice that some of the thumbnails on your site open up larger, but most do not, is that right?

Barry