WnSoft Forums

Publishing to HD video won't work [SOLVED]

Wilhelmien

2 hours ago, Wilhelmien said:

I try to publish an AV in which I tried several things. When I put a style with a cube or 3D balls publishing won't work??? What can be the reason of that?

Hi,

Tell in more details, how exactly happen when you try to create a HD MP4 video?

2. Start a new project, add 10 images. Try to produce a HD video. Will it work?

3. Apply the style (which you listed above) and try to produce a HD video. Let me know about a result.

Hi Igor, 

I don't believe it! In the new project which I already started I added the same styles and without and with the styles the HD view was produced a 100 %!! So maybe the project were it did not succeed is somehow damaged?  Anyway I am satisfied for this moment. Thanks for your suggestion to try it out in a new project. 

30 minutes ago, Wilhelmien said:

I don't believe it! In the new project which I already started I added the same styles and without and with the styles the HD view was produced a 100 %!! So maybe the project were it did not succeed is somehow damaged?  Anyway I am satisfied for this moment. Thanks for your suggestion to try it out in a new project. 

If that problem doesn't contain missing images/audio files, can you send us the project file for checking?

If it possible, use a command Create a backup in a ZIP from the main menu > File menu. Then upload the ZIP archive to WeTransfer.com or Google Drive, and send me a download link in a personal message through this forum.

It will help us find an exact reason of the original problem with a HD video publication, and fix it.

Hi Igor, 

17 hours ago, Wilhelmien said:

Hi,

Thanks for sending me the ZIP archive.

After unpacking I see:

- "Test Zoom" folder. I couldn't open two projects from this folder, becase it doesn't include all linked files.

- Another ZIP archive "balletje bekertje zoom 2 pte_Jan9-2023_13-33-50.zip" was successfully unpacked and I opened the project on our Mac Mini with Apple M1 chip.

I could successfully create a MP4 video with HD quality. I used 1920 x 1080, 60p, High quality setting. And I encoded 2 versions -  with and without "Hardware acceleration" option.

Let me know what video settings you used on your Mac? If it possible, attach a screenshot.

Try the following. Unpack the ZIP archive with a project which you've sent me, into a new folder. And then open the project. Try to encode a HD video as you did earlier.

I guess that one possible reason of that problem (freezing in the middle of video encoding) - some file was located in a folder where PTE AV Studio has no rights to access a certain file(s).

On 1/12/2023 at 4:55 PM, Wilhelmien said:

I tried what you said, but that doesn't make any difference. I removed the slide where it stopped, same results. I think I give up! Or maybe, if possible you could look with me on my computer with Teamviewer? 

Thanks for the details. I could reproduce this freezing during video encoding of your project in our iMac. We'll check the code tomorrow.

Does this problem occur with only one project? Can you encode video for other projects?

On 1/9/2023 at 3:35 PM, Wilhelmien said:

I try to publish an AV in which I tried several things. When I put a style with a cube or 3D balls publishing won't work??? What can be the reason of that?balletje bekertje zoom 2 pte.pte

Hi,

We fixed this problem, please try a new version 11.01 Build 4 on  your Mac:

https://files.wnsoft.com/test/PTE-AV-Studio.dmg

• Igor changed the title to Publishing to HD video won't work [SOLVED]