WnSoft Forums

File list corrupted after convert/trim video clip (PTE V11, Mac silicon) [SOLVED]

willemx

If I select a video file from the file list and do a "Convert/trim video clip", I would expect that after converting/trimming the converted file should show up in the file list next to the original file. However, when the conversion is ready, the file list shows up again, but is corrupted. Some thumbnails do not match with the file names anymore, see attached screenshot. You can see that the video file gets the name of a still image (A7_04287.png).

After switching to another folder and then switching back, the file list is ok again.

corrupted file list.png

On 1/14/2023 at 1:13 PM, willemx said:

If I select a video file from the file list and do a "Convert/trim video clip", I would expect that after converting/trimming the converted file should show up in the file list next to the original file. However, when the conversion is ready, the file list shows up again, but is corrupted. Some thumbnails do not match with the file names anymore, see attached screenshot. You can see that the video file gets the name of a still image (A7_04287.png).

Hi,

We cannot reproduce this issue yet.

Can you try to reproduce this problem in a folder where only 5..10 images and videos. If the problem will occur again, please send me a list of file names in this folder. I think that it's somehow related with certain file names/order.

And also let me know sorting order in the File Panel (if you changed it).

I tried with a folder containing a small number of files, see attached screenshot "filenames.png".

At first I had the File List Sort Order set to "Exif Date", trimmed a file and had no problem.

Then I switched the File List Sort Order to "Name" and "Reverse order" and trimmed the same file again.

After trimming, PTE came back with an "Image load error", see attached screenshot "error.png"

Also, the file list was corrupted again, see attached screenshot "corrupted list.png"

error.png

filenames.png

corrupted list.png

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2023 at 1:13 PM, willemx said:

After switching to another folder and then switching back, the file list is ok again.

Hi,

We fixed this problem in v11.0.2 Build 4:

Windows: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/pteavstudio-setup.exe

Mac: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/PTE-AV-Studio.dmg

Can you try this new version?

• Igor changed the title to File list corrupted after convert/trim video clip (PTE V11, Mac silicon) [SOLVED]