WnSoft Forums

Navigation Bar

Am I the only one who finds it annoying to have to undo the tick for the navigation bar in the Project Options. I would have thought that the majority of us do not use that facility and therefore I feel it should be an add in option rather than an add out option.

Try setting up a blank New Project the way that you want it e.g. "Show Nav Bar" OFF etc and save a TEMPLATE of it as "AAA Project1".

When you start a new project open the Template "AAA Project1" and begin your work. All of those settings which you prefer will then be honoured.

DG

Thanks. I think I will find searching for the template more onerous that remembering to go to project options. Perhaps Igor could consider this for the next up grade.

7 minutes ago, Mike Reed said:

Thanks. I think I will find searching for the template more onerous that remembering to go to project options. Perhaps Igor could consider this for the next up grade.

You do not have to search for the Template - it will be available/listed in File / Templates. Try it?

DG