WnSoft Forums

style 3D wall does n't work well on PTE AV studio 11 [SOLVED]

miet

Win 11 Pro and latest PTE 11 vers. on laptop.
I use the hardware encoder?( hook) with 60 frames but also tested with 30 frames, runs without problems.
Try to render it with other images, maybe something is wrong with an image or an audio file.
Greetings

Hi,

Try the advice above - apply this style to other images and without any music. Check video encoding.

Also try the same original images without this style.

We need to determine where exactly the problem occurs - it's related with this style, or it occurs with certain images/audio.

Thanks for the advice. (I'm using latest pro version of pte av studio on dell i7 laptop with 32gb memory and nvidia graphic card)

Style from the wall "at home".

When I insert only 10 pictures and use the style, the program will publish them in mp4 (or avi) format. But this is part of a larger educational project: publishing hangs (or the program freezes) due to homemade wall-style pictures when I try to post.

Sorry I don't speak English (I understand)

Hi,

Thanks for the details and the attached project. I've downloaded the ZIP archive and removed the file (because it's based on the paid style of TheDom).

I observe strange problem with this style in PTE AV Studio 11. Please give us some time to explore this problem this week.

UPD. A quick advice. I see that this project/template includes WEBP images. Try to replace them with JPEG or PNG images. Probably it will help.

On 5/1/2023 at 6:14 PM, miet said:

I use 10 pictures and chosse the style 'The Dom- 3D wall' (a great style). On PTE 11 it doen't work: by publishing HD or avi, the program stops or freeze. Help

Hi,

We solved the problem with WEBP images in your project today. Please try a new Beta version:

https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/topic/36614-pte-av-studio-1105-beta/

It shows v11.0.4 Build 4.

• Igor changed the title to style 3D wall does n't work well on PTE AV studio 11 [SOLVED]