WnSoft Forums

Hyper links in PicToExe?

Taza

New to picToExe and this site. I have had a look around on here but can't seem to find the answer or solution. Can you or not write the buttons or hyper links in the slide shows so they automatically send the user to that link. I have placed a button and hyperlink with links but hey don't appear to work. As in, on my last slide which I want to reamin on screen till it is cancelled has a link to my website, its not working, what am I missing.

Taza

Hi Taza

It might be that you're attempting to put links into a synchronised show. Currently the 'objects' will only function in an unsynchronised show, though Igor is working on including this functionality in a future release.

Ian

Guest Techman1

Taza,

Welcome to the forum and to PTE. I believe you can have your synchronized show run and at the end of it, run an unsynchronized show that has a "contacts" type slide. I've done this in the past and the last slide has my contact information, a link to my website and an email (mailto:) statement in it. This gives your customer the ability to contact you however you want.

If you need additional information on how to do this, just advise. If I'm not available, there are many wonderful people on this forum who can help!

Good luck.

Fred

Hello Taza - welcome aboard.

Are you testing your link by only viewing from say the last few slides, if so it may take up to 30 seconds or longer.

Try a " Preview " of your complete show - then the link when finished.

Also - Try a " Create Slideshow As " to create the .EXE and run checking your link on the last slide.

The " Hyperlink " should work for you either in Non-Synchronize or Synchronized show.

** When using Synchronized - just to the right in same section - click " Permit the control of show "

• 7 months later...