WnSoft Forums

How to display a selection of styles?

SoCu

Hello, is there any way to show the styles that have for example 2 images?

I don't know if there is a possibility to have this option, I think it can save time, and not having to go looking through the different categories.

Thank you.

You could create a Category which contains only Styles that require two images. You could also create Categories which contain only Styles which require one, two or more upright images etc. Using the renaming feature you could have the same Style in more than one category. There are many possibilities.

DG

You can't create a category, well I don't see that option.
I can only import a style and change the name of that category, and if I can then change a style to that category, but it does not stay in both places, it goes from one category to another.

When you have many styles, this work becomes heavy, and you can not control it well, it is a lot of time that is lost, I see it better to have an option that shows a list with the number of images.

And although it has nothing to do with the title of the post, I also think that a text editor with formatting to be able to put text in the images, would be good.

I am assuming that you are using the Pro Version.

When you right click on a Style in the Styles and Themes Window you should see this:

Untitled-1.jpg.1ab6cc27566da2332444db5418fe0bf9.jpg

Firstly, this will allow you to Export the Style to your "Exported Styles Folder".

You can then Change the Style Category and will see this.

Untitled-2.jpg.44c27d58b4f59354ea4584282c1fb9eb.jpg

Type the Name of the New Category that you want to create in the "Name of Category" box and click OK. This will create the New Category and transfer the Style to the new category. 

You cannot have the same Style in two Categories.

If you want to pursue your idea could you please use the "Suggestions for Next Version"?

DG

Yes, thank you davegee, it is clearer, but with that what is achieved is to change the style to another category, it does not create a duplicate of the style, in order to have one in its original category, and another in the category "2 images".

I had understood you, that this process was to duplicate the style.

I don't know if this is a good idea, it can be done, but it is a long work, I think that having an option to select different listings with different blocks of images is more practical and it would save a lot of time in searching for a certain style.

1 hour ago, SoCu said:

Yes, thank you davegee, it is clearer, but with that what is achieved is to change the style to another category, it does not create a duplicate of the style, in order to have one in its original category, and another in the category "2 images".

You can achieve a Duplicate by APPLYING a Style (e.g. Creative / Gallery Right for 3 Images) and then making a New Style of the Applied Style in a different Category. Using a Different Name would be advisable - use suffix 2 or similar.

DG

Ok, I thought that only the name of the style would be duplicated, not all the content, because in this case the problem I see is that it doubles the weight of the styles, for example, if the folder "Slide Styles" has a weight of 4 Gb, when duplicating the styles, we would have a weight of 8 Gb, I suppose that PTE would be heavier to work with.

P.S. sorry if it is not understood, I use a translator.