WnSoft Forums

News of development

Igor

We're still working on beta #1 of v5.00

I almost wrote main code of the Visual editor - it ready for beta #1 version.

However work on beta #1 still in progress. Yesterday we decided to add an one important optimization, which especially very useful for slower video cards. Because of this, Aleksey is closely working on this question now.

I hate to say about this new delay, but beta may be ready in a week or two. I can't say exactly, but we really very very near to beta version. One last effort.

I can't express all large volume of the work we've already done for v5.00

Igor: (and Aleseky)

No problem, I know we are all anxious for it, but we know you take pride in your work (as do we in you) so take your time and release it to the elves when YOU are ready.

Thank you for all the work you have done so far, we'll see the benefits for years to come.

I'll second Jim's comments. Take your time and enjoy the holiday season. Best wishes to all of you at PTE and your families, and may we all have a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

From the new Visual Editor it looks as though the first months of 2006 will be spent on the "learning curve". Can't wait to get to grips with it. Best wishes to Igor, Aleksey and the team.

Ron [uK]

Thanks for letting me know about this small inexactness on our web site! I just updated order page. Also we'll update it in PixBuilder Studio v1.20

Really we have "," instead of "."

But when you will work with Visual editor - you will see ".", of course.

Windows automatically replaces this symbol in all programs.

Guest Techman1

Igor,

Thank you for the update. I hope you and yours have a Wonderful Holiday Season and a very Happy New Year!

I'll look forward to creating new slideshows early next year with PTE 5.0! :D

Take care,

Fred