WnSoft Forums

Difficulty moving sound passages accurately

vbl2007

Greetings,

I've had concerns about this issue, too. And, yes,it works...but not always.

Here is the original audio track. I want to move the audio track #2 to track #1, expecting it to move what is in track #1 to track #2.

Audio-1.thumb.jpg.a52f0c5f1dd5bd812759b460d2196869.jpg

But when I do it (as Jill suggests), the second part of the original track #2 disappears and its first section stays in track #2.

Audio-2.thumb.jpg.eb2afaff623a78e3c317c9994b04f722.jpg

Seems like the area where you want to move the track to, in this case, has to be completely empty. So you have to be careful.

Gary

25 minutes ago, goddi said:

Seems like the area where you want to move the track to, in this case, has to be completely empty. So you have to be careful.

Gary, yes you do have to be careful & make sure that in Audio Tab you select all of the Clips you want to move.

If there are already Clips on the Track you are moving to, then again you have to make sure that you drop them into the correct place and that there is space for them.

If you want to move to a new Track, then add that Track first.

I find it is best to make sure that you Link Clips to a Slide first when you have multiple clips, so that any you are not moving to a new Track will stay in the correct position. You can always unlink them later if you need them to overlap.

Jill