WnSoft Forums

Problem creating Menu screen PTEAV Mac export [SOLVED]

Having created a menu screen with links to run other PTE Audio Visual Sequences, it works fine when I open the screen, select PREVIEW which then gives me a static full screen with all my AV titles displayed and when I click on a title, the appropriate AV runs and then returns to the Menu screen.

If I create a PTEAV version on my Mac (Mac mini running Monterey 12.7.2), and open that as my menu screen, when I click on a title, any of the AVs run but each has an overall yellow cast.  All very strange as I have created a menu screen for anther set of AVs some while ago and this still works fine.

Any ideas please?

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the late reply.

Can you attach 2 screenshots of the same AV - with normal colors and "yellow cast", as you wrote above.

Also you can send us these 2 shows for Mac in a ZIP archive. Send me a personal message or post the download link here. Update the file on WeTransfer.com or Google Drive.

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your response.  I will send a link to files I will upload by Wetransfer in a personal message.  I have attached a couple of screenshots here illustrating the problem in case anyone else has experienced it. The screenshot 04 is what I expect to see and I get if I use the link from the .pte file in the preview scree.  Screenshot 05 is what I get if I click the link on the .pteav file.  (The .pteav file is of course published from the .pte file).  I am using a Mac mini with OS Monterey 12.7.2, AV STUDIO 11 Pro 11.0.11 and PTEAV PLAYER 11.

Screenshot 05.png

Screenshot 04.png

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sending me the ZIP archive with files.

Can you send me an AV show which I see on "Screenshot 05.png". Because I've received only one .pteav show file - "Master Menu".
I need .pteav file and single .pte project file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Igor changed the title to Problem creating Menu screen PTEAV Mac export [SOLVED]