WnSoft Forums

Display

cead

What could be going on?

When I want to view the series in Preview on Display 1 on my AV project (in progress), at a certain point the images no longer match the sound.
However, when viewing via Display 2, the synchronization is perfect until the end.
Regards,
French

Are both Displays the same resolution?

Shouldn't make any difference, but just wondering if maybe you have a very large image/video at the point it is going out of sync & the computer is taking slightly longer to render that.

Otherwise no idea what could cause it.

Hope you can solve the problem.

Jill

Thank you Igor, synchronization was correct. And thanks Jill for thinking along.
I found the solution by switching the setting of the main screen (Windows HD Color) !
{Second screen now the main screen.)

Regards,
Frans

Frans,

Can you send me this project? Only single .pte file.

At what time point and on what slide do you notice a significant difference in synchronization?
For example, after 5 minutes, on 30th slide a difference (in synchronization) is about half a second.

Please check with another project for the same problem.

Igor,

No more problems with the synchronization.
See my post 18 hours ago:
''Thank you Igor, synchronization was correct. And thanks Jill for thinking along.
I found the solution by switching the setting of the main screen (Windows HD Color) !
(Second screen now is the main screen.)"

I had a similar problem when I had to replace a display. It was my second display which stopped working. Installing a new one I found that transitions were no longer smooth.

Making the new display number 1 cured the problem. Both were the same make, but the new one was a later model.

Jill