WnSoft Forums

From PARIS to NEW YORK...

thedom

The idea is this :

TheDom-FlightMap-Small.jpg

Any idea of what it is exactly ? :)

Go have a look and see it in action :

icon_pa_download.gif

(zip file including the SHOW itself and the PTE Project with all files - 2 Mo)

It can still be improved but I think the idea is here...

So, what do you think ?

This is a good example of some of the capabilities inherent in the new v. 5 features and how they can be put to good use in a travelogue-type slideshow. Nicely done! :)

Very very interesting demo. I like it.

This is pure example how you can use PTE for creative project. I can see the many possibilities to enhance this demo, for example, if you have a slide show of a national park you can add a map tour and show images long the trail. Very creative idea.

Granot

That is a great demo. Thanks very much for sharing it.

I have a general question, though, that might help me understand how to get an understanding how you did this.

When I fiddle around and move around some of the Keypoints to see what would happen, is there anyway to "Cancel" what I just did and return back to the original settings? I find that when I hit the "x", I have to close the program without saving. Don't see any way to just "Cancel." It would be nice to be able to just "Cancel" any changes made in "Objects and Annimation". Is there a way???

Thanks... Gary

However, Gary, you raise a good point.

I usually forget how many edits I make by the time I'm done, and so simply "undoing" does not give me everything I need, as I don't know how many times to click "undo". It would be nice, as you mentioned, to have the "x" return to the main window without any of the changes (just like it does in the main timeline), and have another button marked "OK" to accept the changes.

Conversely, it would be ok to have an additional button that would undo all of the changes, not just the latest one.

However, Gary, you raise a good point.

I usually forget how many edits I make by the time I'm done, and so simply "undoing" does not give me everything I need, as I don't know how many times to click "undo". It would be nice, as you mentioned, to have the "x" return to the main window without any of the changes (just like it does in the main timeline), and have another button marked "OK" to accept the changes.

Conversely, it would be ok to have an additional button that would undo all of the changes, not just the latest one.

Al... It is really facinating to me that I can have a murky thought in the back of my head that needs to be clarified...and then someone puts some light on the thought and makes it clear and concise before and better than I did. Yes, that is exactly what was bouncing around my head. Thanks... Gary

This is very clever! Well done, I would never have thought of using this method to draw tracer lines, really is a case of thinking outside the box.

I wonder what other novel techniques and methods PTE 5.0 will produce.