WnSoft Forums

Master of the Time

thedom

Just a little demo that can be included in your show if you need a notion of time... :D

I made it quickly and it can be improved a lot, especially the titles (.jpg !) and the nidles of the clock but I think the idea is here...

You can download it here

So, what do you think ? :)

Cool!! I like it.

Lin

Pour JPD : Héhéhé, merci, je vais voir ce que je peux faire ! :P

For lumenlux: i noticed you can save a show as a template but I have no idea of how you can open it. :unsure:

And what is the purpose of templates compared to projects ?

I suppose there is something different but what ? :huh:

The template feature actually makes a copy of all the files used for a given project. The template folder then has all the pieces - slides and sound files, etc. Contrary to the work flow of many, I often don't first put all the potential files in a single folder. Later in the project, I will usually make a template to make sure I do have all the parts together. Sometimes I will make a template and then batch resize in the template folder. If you do that however, you need to open the template, or the already-open project will continue to use the original, larger files.

In regard to the "library" of O/A implementations, the use of the Template would mean the "borrower" person would not only have the project (.pte)(.txt) file but also the actual slides and objects to use or learn from.

In regard to the "library" of O/A implementations, the use of the Template would mean the "borrower" person would not only have the project (.pte)(.txt) file but also the actual slides and objects to use or learn from.

Great idea, Robert.

And in v.5 it is would be a simple matter to zip everything up and upload to a central repository. :)

This is very clever, I again thought I had seen it all untill seeing this. A very exciting year in PTE presentations is looming.

This is an excellent little utility and I would like to use it in some of my own slideshows.

One point though! The clockface seems a little offset, perhaps you could straighten it a little and repost together with the projext file.

I don't know how you fella's are so clever with this new version 5 - I am still struggling :angry:

Ron

Thedom,

I love it! Amazing demonstration of both your own creativity and PTE's capability. :) I can tell - we're going to have fun with this v.5!!!

Just a little demo that can be included in your show if you need a notion of time... :D

I made it quickly and it can be improved a lot, especially the titles (.jpg !) and the nidles of the clock but I think the idea is here...

You can download it here

So, what do you think ? :)

Excellent! A very creative and innovative idea and demo.

I'll definitely remember this one.

Thanks for sharing,

Ken

:D

Thanks for your comments guys ! :)

Here is the PTE project : http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=137

TheDom-Clock-Small.jpg

I don't think the clockface is offset, I think it's only the figures that give you this impression because they are written in italic... :unsure:

Anyway, this clockface is just a jpeg I found on the Internet and I saved it as a .png file.

I think it would be easy to find an other one that fits your taste. :)