WnSoft Forums

Warning

Igor

Somebody found access to the forum and placed pinned message with request for money to support of this forum. This message was signed as admin1.

Please ignore such requests!

I don't know what scoundrel could hack the forum and did such thing.

We installed all latest updates for the forum, and I'll speak with Invision Board support about this incident.

If he asked for money for you, I think he's right but I doubt it was the case. :unsure:

Really annoying this hack. :angry:

I know two phpbb forums that where hacked and they had the last update.

The hackers deleted all the messages. :o

In cas you didn't do it, you should do a fresh backup copy of your database and files... Just a suggestion. :)

I have also seen this as well and because I'am new to this site and this type of on line forum stuff I did start to go through the motions thinking I would have to pay but did realise it did'nt ring true. Thanks anyway.

Paul

Igor,

Thanks for clearing this up. I didn't know what to think at first, as it looked very authentic, but it sure didn't sound like it would be from you, and I didn't see how you would be profiting much from it! The hackers knew when to strike, too, at the start of the weekend.

But, as Thedom says, you do deserve more income from this project than you are making! :)

Igor,

I have a discussion forum also with the latest Invision patches, but someone has managed to put a virus on it. Invision seems not to be too secure these days!