WnSoft Forums

Just a little help please

Ednys

I am going bald fathoming the new features in beta 2.

I have managed to turn one photo and the second side is a different photo, but I am getting a line down both photos when I preview it. I thought about deleting the first photo before the second one turns but of course I loose the wholwe photo.

I have tried to attach the file so you can see. Any suggestions please. May be I am just doing the effect all wrong..... :blink:

I am going bald fathoming the new features in beta 2.

Glenys,

Stop playing around with v.5 right now before you go completely bald! Igor should publish the new version with a warning notice, just like the one we have on our cigarette boxes now. :lol:

V.5 is not for the faint-at-heart, but like smoking and other vices, it is so addictive! :)

Can you describe in a little more detail what the line looks like, and when it occurs? I presume it happens mid-way in the transition from the first slide to the second? You have to remember that the transition will try to merge whatever the first slide looks like when the transition starts with the initial view of the second slide.

One thing you might try is to "grab" the blue rectangle with your mouse, above the keypoint for the end-view of the first slide, and move it back in time outside the grey line indicating the start of the next transition, so that the first slide has stopped its rotation before the next one starts to appear.

As you say Al it is adictive..... So many wonderful ideas have been posted and they give me ideas and it is just trying to work out how folk have managed to do them so I can try something similar whilst learning.

I thought I was attaching the small .exe file but it aint there. Boo hoo.

I have an image that I have zoomed down to 0.001 verticaly which seems to be the least I can go to. I then have a second image that I have started at zoom 0.001 taking over the position where the other one finishes at 0.001. The second one then zooms out in the place of the first one. It gives me the effect of a turning picture with two different faces. A bit like the card file that was posted. It looks like I am getting there but. when I play preview there is a thin verticle line through both the pictures, it is almost as if the line is showing from the next or previous picture held in the 0 position.

Not too sure whether I am making much sense, reading it, it is as clear as mud and I am writing it.. :P

As I say I may be doing it all wrong but this is the way that I have worked out how to turn one picture and come up with another one on the other side so to speak....

My other computer has just crashed, must be all the hard work I am giving it, so will try you idea later.

Glenys

Here is another query..

When in the Objects and Animation window, and looking at the objects menu. Is there an easy way of moving the order of the pictures around other than deleting one and re-adding it further up/down the stack if you feel a couple of pictures would be better another way around.

ie: In my turning picture I have decided I would prefer the second picture to be the first one. It would be nice to be able to click on the second picture and move it up above the first so that it is shown on the first turn. Or is there already a way of doing it that I do not know about. :(

Yes but they are moved back and front and they did not change the positions of the two photos....

Another query.

I have been trying to work out how the Dom and Jean-Pierre have managed to show a picture through a frame....

In the doms show he makes a frame appear one side at a time in white on a black background till all four sides are showing. I have sorted that out but cannot work out how he manages to show the lady lieing down through it.

Also in Jean Pierre's show he has two photos on screen and is able to control them with pz separatley. Do I need a mask of some sorts. I have tried to apply opacity settings but with no success, either the whole picture shows through the other or it does not show through at all....

This is a steep learning curve I am on, but do not want to be beaten. With your help that is...

Regards